Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Future Dreams of London and Fame

Had a dream I had to catch a flight to london, Patrick Stewart was there as sort of a Q figure (as in the omnipotent being from Star Trek), he was just observing my panic and talking me through it rather than use his powers. Periodically people would be seen cutting the tails off of rats and this didn't particularly disturb me until I found out I was in something of a video game where people were supposed to murder other people. It got rather gory afterwards... Not a bad dream, just odd and it left me feeling refreshingly awake afterwards. I hope its not some kind of Dexter thing where *spoiler alert(not that this AWFUL book should be read by anyone)* my long lost brother is really the killer and I have to use a psychic connection to find him... maybe i'm just a sociopath.

I'd like to go to london tho, B may be going there for work in the summer and I'd probably try and go before or after w/ him so we could see the sights, go to paris (even though i've had my fill of the French)...

Anyway, douche and wanker came over, catan and top gear ensued. With B's present we now had the two expansions so we ended up playing to 15 (which makes for a long game) i didn't win either game i don't think, which is odd because usually i'm spot on. (if we were only playing to 13 i would've won, but since they had the odds on their side i was effed)

Wanker has a new lady friend, an older lady, i hope to meet her and that she's less crazy than most of the girls I've met lately. I hadn't heard this development and felt like a bad friend, but then he forgot my birthday (thinking it was in March) so two bad friends make for a good friendship.

I have a midterm tonight but can't study until I get off work (lately my boss has been slightly more insistant that I do my work :P).

I've started flexing my creative muscles again, this time using a recently acquired version of adobe Illustrator. I was a design editor for my hs yearbook and while that gave me super powers, i didn't get to do very much designing/illustrating and haven't done too much since. I enjoy it tho. One day I figure i'll actually be able to illustrate one of the stories that i've written and turn it into a graphic novel with which i will make my millions... or thousands... or just break even but be a published author illustrator... self-published author/illustrator... probably self-published online... and only an author... someone may even read it one day... :P

Well I've done it! I've set my sights so low that I can't possibly fail!

Carry on

1 comment:

  1. Well, what do you call this? We're reading your blog. ;-)

    ReplyDelete