Sunday, March 14, 2010

You think you die and everything will be sugar and rainbows?!?

Ugh
Anita's a whore and got me sick... Ok that's not true, B got me sick (maybe) or might've been C, but the fact is I'm sick. Don't get sick that often and usually its pretty bad.

Last night was C's birthday party at the O for Pisces night, I was a little disappointed by it because I wasn't feeling so well so I was feeling more nausea than there was magic.

He himself was in fine form, sporting a ridiculous pompador, finishing off a bottle of champagne, and sporting jeans that didn't fit him. When he announced that I had hoped that the binge drinking had caught up to him, but alas he has dropped weight (at one point more than one set of hands were used to see just how much space was free... it was cheeky.

C only wishes he could look like this...

In any case, I'm at home today being semi-miserable, B is playing FF13 which is glorious, and Vivi is being tres cute.


Carry on...

1 comment:

  1. Being sick sucks. >.< I hope you feel better soon!

    I, too, wish I look like the guy in that pic. And if that lolcat is actually your cat, I agree with the cuteness. :-D If that's not your cat, then I demand you post pics of your cat here on your blog!

    ReplyDelete