Monday, February 15, 2010

Blood and Guts on V-Day

Back in the office today (boo!) but I had a good 3 days off (surprisingly) so I shouldn't complain really.

Weekend Update...

Went to see Wilco with Tashmo, Ashmo, her friend, and B, they were pretty good despite the rain. When we got to the Olympic LiveCity Yaletown thing there was a horrendous line and the whole time Default was playing... GAH, worst part of my weekend (worse than the wisdom teeth). Afterwards we went to the Morrissey, but the girls were wanting to trawl for men (and it was WAY too busy for me) so B and I went to get dinner and went home.

One thing about that night was that I was really happy, it may've been the t3's but the crowd was in a good mood and for once I was apart of it, I blame the rain, seriously. Vancouver rain is one of the things that I miss the most when I'm somewhere else (like Edmon-suck).

Anyway, Sunday was Valentine's day so we went to see the town, B wanted to check out some of the technology displays for the olympics he was super cute about it too... Like kid on xmas morning. However the pavilions were a tremendous let down, ACER had some netbooks which aren't released in Canada, Samsung had a line to get into their showroom (which was cramped and full of other lines) and Panasonic had a 3D TV display which wasn't worth it... B concurs, neither he nor I can for the life of us figure out why 3D tv is the next big thing.

Anyway, he got me a Teapot! Which is awesome (came with a cosy too... *sigh* he gets me :P

I got him a Quatchi doll, and because V was feeling left out we got him a little MukMuk. After the gift givery we went to see Valentine's day (Don't by the way) and was disappointed by the un-gay storyline, and the all too important point they made of making sure the straight guy retained his straight guy image (Jamie Foxx "I stand behind you, but not in that way" Booo).

Then the real valentine's day happened, we watched Saw 6. We'd watched the first three on previous valentine's days (I haven't seen the 4/5 installments but was pretty sure I could pick up the plot). It was fun, I miss fun :P

1 comment:

  1. I think my grandma has a teapot like that (the one in the pic there), and I soooo want one too. >.<

    ReplyDelete