Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Gross part 2

So I got me some more anti-biotics because the doctor concurs that "No my face/jaw shouldn't be swollen like that."

I blame B, he hits me, jk but he did pinch my cheeks yesterday which didn't make me feel super at all.

Lost episode 3 last night, with Ashmo and Tashmo, it was all about "John Locke" (with some Sawyer for good measure) and revealed some new things which sent the girls buzzing. Mostly it was the candidacy thing, they're speculating all kinds of crazy things, but since I haven't really been as fanatical I think I'm going to let the pieces fall where they may and try and act surprised rather than bridging the collossal gaps and giving myself a headache (a la Battlestar)...

Fun girls those two and I miss being their neighbour. The people that moved into the suite after I moved out are less fun, but Ashmo and Tashmo have decided that:

There are 3 of them
They are girls
They are caucasion
One of their names is Claire
Not all of their names are Claire


To substance, (and not the kind to abuse)

I was chatting with the PR guy and the Exec. Assisstant at work and about all things Olympics (the company we work for gets him into their special seating areas so he got to see the Norway Canada Game yesterday) and after we talked hockey (not something either of us have much authority on) we covered Maelle Ricker, then figure skating...

Why do I bait him like this?

PR: What happened to Patrick Chan?
Me: He stumbled
EA: Yeah it was really too bad... but it was such a change going from... *she kept talking for awhile about something (read:nothing)* then there was this guy wearing a corset or something...
Me: Johnny Weir
PR: More like Johnny Wierd!

Zing! Recall this is the one who is vaguely homophobic when the event calls for it (and usually even if it doesn't call for it). I didn't see Weir's performance but commented that he was usually pretty good then changed the subject to random things which would piss the PR guy off. Not difficult to do because he spent the morning with some Mayor from some backwater city on the Canada Line in Olympic sized crowds...

No comments:

Post a Comment