Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Old Friends

HAHA
Waffles you loveable scamp and Anita you total tramp...

I look forward to hearing more from these two as they tend to be more super classy. http://www.wafflesnco.blogspot.com

Anyway, my frustration has subsided for the time being, but I think it happened in a way that some people would describe freezing to death. I'm a little nervous for my open mouth surgery tomorrow, but at least i'll be unsober-ish for the first time in years.

Last night I watched what Ashmo described "a Kate Episode" of Lost. It was not the greatest thing, and it seems to me that she should just make up her frakking mind already (or at least the writers should come up with a plausable reason for her to get back on an aeroplane and com to the island). Speaking of which where is Desmond? And Boone? And well I don't care too much for Charlie, but he's still fun to see from time to time...

Anita called me and wants to meet up for tea this evening, she has news which is exciting/worrisome but I can't tell which as she sounds super hung over (even in her texts). It should prove to be interesting.

More to follow

No comments:

Post a Comment