Wednesday, February 17, 2010

These are your dreams... on drugs

So, my T3's ran out this morning, and my face is hurting a lot still. I think I'm going to need to see a doctor to get it looked at (I have an intense fear of having little bits of food rotting away inside some cavity in my face with House-esque results).

On the plus side I've had some fun/odd/vivid dreams.

Monday night's offering was essentially the Secret World of Og, except there were mischevious engineers who had stolen the Olympic torch and turned it into flasks which they brandished playfully at anyone who inquired about the torch. Then there was this man-sized baby who was playing with snakes... Really as far as dreams go this one was pretty tame, just odd. Last night had more daring and intrigue and involved several iterations of the same dream, spies, movies, super powers oh my! I won't get too deeply involved into it because the plot was more convoluted than the Phantom Menace, but one fun aspect of it was that I was dreaming about writing a blog about figure skating when I had already written one several years earlier and had just forgotten... Anyway, I awoke to thinking how odd it was that I knew so much about figure skating then realised that it was just a dream and was actually a little disappointed.

In other news work this morning is super slow as the Olympics precludes anything that I could be doing for the week. So rather than doing anything of substance I'm refiling the unnecessary number of files/binders that we have and researching mail delivery options for the new building. Did you know you aren't allowed to send bottle caps via the mail?

No comments:

Post a Comment