Thursday, February 25, 2010

Chana Masala

The Canadian Secret police are quite polite albiet less flashy than those handsomely dressed mounties...

Speaking of well dressed...

Like I said I was develloping a thing for the figure skaters and their superhero-esque suits...

although I wouldn't say no to something more in line with how the greeks would do it...

hehe, this is fun... they've got some nice physiques, and they really know how to sell the whole 'package' even if some of them have to borrow some tucking tips from drag queens...

Anyway, went to get some Indian food with T at the All India Restaurant on Davie... I love that street by the way...

As always I had a good time with some pomp and snobbery while discussing politics. It was a good time, T was occaisionally letting his eyes wander, and I don't blame him. It seems that apart from a sea of national pride, the gay sensibility shines through and good grooming prevails. Some really nice boys... I'm just saying... Just because I'm on a diet doesn't mean I can't look at the menu.

Granted the guys were slightly more dressed and less dry...



Anyway, mundane activities are pervaisive at the moment so I hope I'm not being too dull (and having to compensate with some good old fashioned photography of men)

More to follow

2 comments:

  1. Woah, blog layout changed! :-P

    ReplyDelete
  2. why yes it is different! hope you stay tuned and continue being one of the MANY commenters

    ReplyDelete